Our full Ofsted report
Some of the highlights from each section of the report have been listed below.
- A culture of high aspirations for all members of the school community
- Pupils have high aspirations and work hard.
- Pupils are proud of their school.
- Staff know individuals well, and consequently relationships are good throughout.
- Pupils and learners in the sixth form conduct themselves well.
- The impressive new school building supports pupils effectively to make good progress.
- The atmosphere is calm and orderly
- Pupils are provided with opportunities to discuss issues such as bullying, radicalisation and child sexual exploitation. Pupils know who to talk to should they be concerned about a friend or themselves. They are confident that any issues will be dealt with quickly by staff.
- 100% of parents who responded to the online survey Parent View noted they would recommend the school to other parents.